Skip to content
- A Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization of businesses seeking to help the community at large.
- Working within the community to attract visitors and new businesses to the city and county.
- Promoting the community and businesses using local new media.
- Working to continue the community’s prosperity through a pro-business climate.
- Representing the voice of the business community.
- Networking opportunities through the Chamber lunches, Business After Hours.
- Local businesses are voluntary members of the Chamber of Commerce. The membership elects a Board of Directors to establish the policy and guidance of the Chamber. The Board also hires an Executive Director to oversee the daily workings of the Chamber.
- The Jerome Chamber of Commerce has approximately 188 businesses that are members. The annual fees vary based on the size of the company (number of employees).