The Jerome Chamber of Commerce is a 501c(6) non-profit business organization providing members a strong business voice, vision and focused leadership to enhance the economic vitality and quality of life in our community.
The Chamber of Commerce is governed by a 10-member Board of Directors which is elected by the membership. The Chamber also has a full time Executive Director to work with the chamber members, city and county government agencies and regional tourism officials.
The Chamber provides leadership to benefit the Jerome community, some of the ways this is accomplished are:
- Serves as a communication information clearinghouse.
- Promotes membership.
- Offers inexpensive marketing opportunities and efficient use of social media.
- provides professional development
- Refers potential customers to members.
- Maintains a community events calendar.
- Advocates through communication and events with local and state government officials.
- Encourages new business and expansion.
- Offers networking opportunities
- Provides relocation packets.