What makes a Chamber Ambassador?
Chamber Ambassadors are outgoing, enthusiastic, and dependable individuals who believe in and support the efforts of the Chamber. Serving as the Jerome Chamber of Commerce’s public relations arm, Ambassadors are a highly visible group of community-minded volunteers.
Why become a Chamber Ambassador?
Ambassadors gain business exposure by being the first to meet Chamber members and put their Company’s name in the forefront.By volunteering at Chamber events and attending the monthly Ambassador meetings, your business is kept current on what is going on within the Chamber and community.
Being an ambassador is no small task but it reaps rewards through networking opportunities and through the strengthening of the business environment in our community. The chamber appreciates our ambassadors investment not only in our chamber but more importantly our community. Each chamber member can have up to two people represent their business as a Jerome Chamber of Commerce Ambassador.
Role of Ambassadors
Ambassadors are the core group of volunteers that help plan and operate many of the Chamber events. Meanwhile, they also represent your organization or business thus giving you extra promotion.
Promote the Chamber in the community.
Attend grand openings, ribbon cuttings and other chamber events.
Encourage new and existing Ambassadors and members involvement in Chamber programs.
The Chamber Ambassadors meet once a month (third Wednesday at 12:00 PM) at different locations to discuss ribbon cuttings, fundraisers, events and ways to help make our community a better place.
If you would like to have someone represent your business as a Chamber ambassador, please contact Debbie Schvaneveldt at email@example.com.
2018 Ambassador Committee
- Debbie Schvaneveldt – DL Evans, Jerome – President
- Markus Lively – Farmers Bank, Jerome – President Elect
- Marty Kuhn – Washington Federal, Jerome – Secretary
- Anna Dovenmuehler – College of Southern Idaho, Jerome
- Loralee McKee – First Federal Bank, Jerome
- Kolbie Stauffer – Farmers Bank, Jerome
- Esmeralda Chavez – City of Jerome
- Hélène Fournier-McConville – Idaho Milk Products, Jerome
- Lisa Burkhart – St. Luke’s Jerome
- Mariann Schiewe – SIRCOMM, Jerome
- Patti Luper – Edward Jones Clelland, Jerome
- Sally Rose – Idaho Fish & Game, Jerome
- Teena Tolman – First Federal Bank, Jerome
- Tina Miller – 4H/University of Idaho, Jerome
- Tracy Cox – First American Title, Jerome
- Randy King – DL Evans, Jerome
- Mike Cutler – Con Paulos Chevrolet, Jerome
- Jamie Rupert – Jerome County Fair