Business After Hours is a premier networking experience.
Business After Hours, Jerome’s largest business-to-business networking event…meet people and promote your business!
Business After Hours is a social gathering that members have the opportunity to host. Hosting Business After Hours, showcases your business, proving you with the opportunity to talk about who you and what you do. This is a great way to meet new clients/customers in a relaxed setting.
When Does Business After Hours Take Place?
The Jerome Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours traditionally takes place on the third Wednesday of each month from 5:00 – 7:00 PM.
Benefits of Hosting
As host, your company’s facilities, employees, and products will be showcased. Not only is this the ultimate opportunity to network, but it is the perfect way to get word out regarding your business. A great deal of business is conducted at these events, making the potential for obtaining new clients endless.
- Provide hor d’oeuvres & drinks (This can be as simple or fancy as you choose)
- Help with marketing by delivering flyer’s throughout the community.
- Invite your clients
- Get your employees involved
- Provide an table for the Chamber
- Plan for approx 35+ people in attendance
- Send the Chamber a hi-resolution logo four weeks in advance
- Share a few remarks with attendees at the event (public speaking)
- Be Creative and Have Fun!!
- Provide door prizes (this could include donations from clients)
- Provide tours
- Provide marketing that includes:
- Customized flyer’s distributed at Chamber Events prior to your event.
- E-news Marketing (sent to 300+ emails)
- E-mail marketing to 150 members
- Radio mention on Chamber Chats program
- Facebook event and boost created (minimum of $25.00 value)
- Event listed on Chamber website
- Chamber Ambassadors will greet attendees
The host business agrees to finance, arrange and coordinate food, drink, and the option of entertainment. As the host business, if you choose to have the food or anything else catered, the catering company must be a Chamber member in good standing.
What is the Cost to Host a Business After Hours?
Contact the Chamber at 208-324-2711 for more information